Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another 'walk' in the park

Ebony is amazing me at the moment. Walk NO - run YES! She's amazing and she's amazing anyone who comes to visit. I barely need the pram, but it's handy for those 'moments' when she decides she wants a rest. Really, she's just plain good fun. I'm working quite a bit at the moment but I'm being sure to go for lots of walks with her and just spend time. I'm determined NOT to get back into bad habits and it's really reaping it's rewards. It's freezing here - but I'm still doing it unless it's really raining. So - here are some photo's of yet another walk around the pondage at Mt. Beauty!









Then there's the visit to the bakery afterwards and then the first time ever meringue - what I can't show you is the fall that my little darling took from the heights of a stool. I have no idea how it happened but she ended up on her rear end with a shattered plate and very broken meringue. Thankfully she did nothing but chuckle!!! and the owners supplied her with a new meringue. Her mummy, on the other hand, almost needed medical attention :).

1 comment:

Susan said...

She is so full of personality! You got an amazing girl there. It is great to pop in on your blog and she your cute family.