Friday, February 10, 2006

Staying focussed!


I never knew it would be SO difficult. Waiting is much harder than I expected, although it's more trying to stay focussed on today! We haven't heard anything, and at this stage there are still 2 Victorian "batches" ahead of us. I haven't lost hope for June/July - but we just don't know. I said to some people yesterday - the way I feel is like being about 8 months pregnant and anticipating and beginning to dream of life in it's new form - and then being told you actually have another 4-6 months of pregnancy ahead (I'm sure the girls can relate!).

Anyway - I'm doing everything I can to stay focussed on each day and to enjoy the time we have together before little Ebony arrives. Also trying NOT to be too busy!

So no concrete news - just some feelings......and hopefully a photo's of Ebony's room too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen & Graham,
I've just sat down and read your journey so far. It is amazing to see both the wonders and frustrations of "the waiting game!" You are an amazing couple and I look forward to sharing your journey with you. May God bless you both as you continue to trust him with your lives and the life of your beautiful Ebony Grace. I love the name!
Love Sandy

Ricky said...

Hi Jen ,I worked hard at not looking at Ebony's room last week and what do you know,I opened your blog and Presto there is the photo.It looks beautiful Jen you've done a great job.Can't wait to see that cot filled with that new grandaughter of ours.In the meantime we pray that God keeps her safe and well cared for.....................
Love to you both from Ma.!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen and Graham,

The nursery looks beautiful. The yellow walls are just georgeous. Ebony Grace is a lovely name. We are thinking of Grace for a second name too but we still haven't decided for sure. We pray that God will sustain you for the rest of this frustrating wait and that you will be posting photos of your little one soon.
love Leanne Cheng