Sunday, September 02, 2007

My bestest daddy.....

I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world and today is 'daddy's day' mummy tells me. This past week Mummy and me put together a special thing for daddy - here's a picture.



Mummy says it's a photo of the moment that daddy first held me - and he loves this photo. So do I (it actually makes him cry still!). Mummy said that the photo shows exactly what daddy is like with me. He really loves me and he barely ever raises his voice to me. He's always happy when he sees me when he gets home from work and then we play together until it's time to 'eat' (I love that time too!).

Daddy is just the best fun and my favorite times are when daddy and me go outside. He does some work and I just love be around his feet. He doesn't panic when things happen and he gives the bestest cuddles. I feel so cared for when I'm in his arms. I also get VERY excited whenever I see him!

No-one seems to talk much about my birth daddy - Mummy says we never hear much about the pain of the birth daddy's - but she believes that my birth daddy would be very, very sad too. If he even got to look at my beautiful face and eyes - he would be very sad knowing what he is missing she says. I'll work all that out when I get a bit older....it doesn't make much sense to me at the moment.

By the way.....mummy says that 'dada' is the first word I ever spoke....and she says it's still the word I say the most....and usually with 'glee' whatever that is!

Here's a picture of me and my daddy at the park.....Daddy popped by to see us when we were there....'cause that's just what my daddy does....aren't I just so lucky!

3 comments:

Ricky said...

My dear Ebony. It's Nanna here and I thank you for telling me about your bestest Daddy. I'm so glad that you made Father'sday so very special for him because he loves special days like that.You and Mummy must have been very busy getting his present ready but that's a lot of fun don't you think??
In a bit more than 2 weeks we, that is Pa & Nanna will see you and Mummy here at Lakes Entrance. You'll have a lot of people like your cousins to play with and aunties & uncles too.
We'll do lots of candle blowing on yet another birthday cake.
You are 2 now, is that right???
Until then you be a good little girl and have plenty of fun at home
with Mummy & Daddy.....Love you!!!
Cuddles from..........Nanna XXX

Missy said...

Jen,
I love the framed photo - beautiful! Really, really lovely!

Vicki Goodman said...

Dear Gra Gra Gumboot,

We all hope you and dear little Ebony shared a very special day together.

Lots of Love from Vicki, Tim nad Camille