Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Where are we at?

Well, I'm about to leave to take my precious girl to her Nana and Pa's down in Lakes Entrance for 4 nights and then on to Phillip Island where we'll experience our first Families with Children from China camp. I'm very excited - but also very glad that my girl is finally back to being my 'little ray of sunshine'. It's been a torrid few weeks with her being unwell. Finally found out she has had 'tonsillitis' and a very severe dose. Some yucky penicillin for 10 days and now she's good as new!
She's changing soooooo much in her speech. She tries to say almost everything we say, which is just the cutest!
We've had the pleasure of a visit from one of the sweetest people in the adoption world - Tracey - a now dear friend who traveled many hours to come and stay with us for three nights. Our friend is waiting for allocation and I was delighted to be able to give her a taste of what joy lay ahead for her. Your time is coming my friend and the wait WILL be worth it - even though it never seems it along the journey. It was an absolute joy to have Tracey here and Ebony, Graham and I can't wait until Ebony has another little China doll to share her life with.
Well - this is just a quick post - I won't be back on deck for a few weeks and then I'll have lots of news and photo's to share. In the meantime, enjoy some new photo's.

Doesn't need words!

I think I've got my first headache :)

..and I still sleep in all sorts of ways!

another of mummy's favorites

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beauty she is - little Ebony :)

Good to hear she´s feeling good now :)

Have a great time on your trip.

Love - Kitta :)
ps. I got a webcam now - it would be great to have a chat and see each other later on ;) not to mention for us to see the girls :)

Susan said...

Beautiful pictures!

Chelley said...

OMgoodness that headache pics it a laugh