Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kinder graduation

Oh no - kinder is over :( I have so enjoyed watching you grow this year...particularly the last half when you settled in to teacher #3 for the year. It's been a tough year for you emotionally - but not with growth. Gaby, the kinder aide, has been your rock and your favorite. She is beautiful and loves you so much. I think we will both miss her. Marisel has stepped up when we didn't know what was going to happen for a teacher. She too is a gorgeous person and she has helped you so much.
Another year passed - huge, huge steps forward. I am so proud of you and how you are adjusting. Your 'report' in term one had me concerned....but your latest report showed a healthy, happy, well adjusted little kinder girl.....yay for you honey.



singing for the mums and dads....


with all your little class buddies...


'that's me!'....


receiving your graduation certificate from Marisel...


and a bag of goodies from Gaby.....


and a final goodbye...with the playground you've been to so often in the background...two different stages in your life....although I'm sure the playground will be fun for years to come!

No comments: