Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thank you Lord!

It has happened - the CCAA changed their website at approximately 8pm this evening and we're included! Yes - I'm a Mum - I don't know what to say - or think - or do! My heart has been so numb for the last week. It has been an incredible roller coaster - but now I have the confirmation I've waited so long for. How can I put it into words! other than to thank my wonderful God for His faithfulness to me - to us!

Here's the post on the CCAA site I've waited SO long to see.......the bottom paragraph says that placements are finished for all files to the 25/8 - we are 19/8 - so it definitely includes us.
The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before December 31, 2005.
The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before August 25, 2005.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!!!!
Jen, I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see the face of Ebony.

Much love,
Laureen (Mom2Isabel)

PS The house is coming along so quickly. It looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

Yeay!!! You are now a mummy!, I am soo Happy for you- really looking forward to seeing little Ebony............Your journey now is just beginning....HOW EXCITING!!What a Christmas this year will be...
Love Sharon + Dean

Anonymous said...

YIIIIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Oh Jen and Gra I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you both. This is the most amazing thing, AAAAAAAAAH YAY!!!!!!!! Mummy and Daddy at last, cant watit to see her and meet her!!!!

Anonymous said...

That last one was from Pete, Lozzie and Max : )

Anonymous said...

wow....brings a lump to the throat and a tear to the eye!!!! A beautiful baby to match a beautiful mummy. Bless you both, wish I could share a toast with you! Next one I do, I'll toast to you and Gra and Ebony.
Luv
Tan & Tone

Tawni said...

Jen!
Congrats! I am absolutely thrilled for you and can't wait to see your Ebony's face (love that name!!)

Go celebrate!

Tawni

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see her beautiful face.
We're leaving tomorrow but I mailed your square out today.
Blessing to you!
Amy Gadapee

Anonymous said...

i'm so excited for you, i can't stand the waiting!!! i'm holding my breath! this is going to be the most longed for baby arrival. i can't wait to see a picture of you holding your daughter in your arms finally....wow!
waiting, waiting, waiting.....
helena.

Anonymous said...

You have touched my heart. I admire your patience, compassion and loving heart. I cannot use the forms on your other site to be added to your e-mail list, and I cannot see the pictures of Ebony but none of that matters. I am joyful for you both and for Ebony to be finally joined in the only home that really matters, the heart's home. I wanted you to know than many strangers like myself hold you in our thoughts and rejoice with you.

Ashley Fowlkes said...

My new favorite verse: Isaiah 64:4. It fits us both! Congrats!

Your Kentucky, U.S.A. late dragonfly pal ~ Ashley

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize that I was kind of anonymous even with my name. My e-mail addy is safeintheshire@yahoo.com
I live on the Straits of Juan de Fuca in a town called Port Angeles. So, glad your daughter is closer every day.