Thursday, February 03, 2011

Goodbye to my kinder girl

Sweet Ebony - my darling precious little girl. Tonight I have such a heavy heart as I try to prepare for all tomorrow will hold.
I have no idea where the last 4 years have gone - but they have and tomorrow I begin the process of a different kind of letting go to any other I have ever had to do.
From tomorrow I will no longer be as bigger influence in your life - and I have real heaviness about it - but I also know it has to happen.
I don't know that you are necessarily fully ready - but the way the cards have fallen it's definitely the best way for us to go....for you to go. Holding you back another year would only make it harder anyway. I pray we've made the right decision. I pray that you settle well and really enjoy school.

You have been my little 'best buddy' for the past 4 years. We have grown together in many ways and I will so miss your chatter and your 'huggles' during the day.

I wish you great happiness - good friends - fun learning.....and tonight I give you the beginning of the wings that I pray will take you to be all your little heart wants out of this world.

Love always....Mummy

No comments: