Saturday, August 20, 2011

6th birthday

Wow - is it really your birthday today! or more to the point - are you really 6! What has happened to time honey?

I don't honestly know, but I do know how proud of you I am. You have a sweet nature - although strong at times. You are absolutely full of fun and joy. You make me very proud of how you are starting to really care about others...most of the time!

Some facts....
You are 20kgs
You are 116cm
You have lost 2 teeth so far...with a couple of loose ones!
You have a fringe at the moment...which you didn't at last birthday!
You are wearing mostly size 5 but going into 6's
You have thinned down like I would NEVER have expected!
You still adore your mummy and love your daddy.
You are learning so much at school I can't believe it!
Today I found out you need glasses :(
Your left leg is still being monitored by the Royal Childrens Hospital yearly

You are so FULL OF LIFE I can't believe it and I love it more than I can say! You are so happy and you LOVE to dance and sing. Your Uncle Tez things you will definitely be in the dramatic arts....maybe you will be...but maybe you won't!
Whatever you will be, I will support you and love you.

You bring me more joy than I could ever put into words. You lift my days with your joy and your zest for life.

You ..... wanted a tinkerbell cake! You got the idea from your 'niece' Lilybeth at her 2nd birthday. I didn't get to see the cake...so I produced my own version and then found out how different it was...but it didn't matter because you were happy! xxx



You woke up and happily sat on your daddy's lap and opened your first present from us - a Spirograph (that simply isn't made the way it once was!)




The we Skyped with Nana and Pa, Uncle Tez and then Aunty Di and Jess....


Then we got you dressed and ready for you big day....and you opened still more pressies...


Then it was off to Wodonga to enjoy a fun day celebrating at the Twin City 10 pin bowl!...via the Wodonga Park!







and, of course, a family photo!


Then it was time for the real fun of 10 pin bowls - you were so excited it was gorgeous to watch...




Then time to celebrate with your gorgeous friends...








What a great fun day - we love you more than words my beautiful little girl xxx

No comments: