Monday, May 14, 2007

My girl

I'll be doing a Mothers Day post straight after this one...but wanted to share some more of my 'joys'.
Ebony is still very much a mummy's girl at the moment (very appropriate for Mothers Day!). I love it :)
She is just a joy to be with and we fill our days with so much fun. She still, constantly, wants to be "ub" and I just do it whenever I can. She's now back to doing Hip, hip 'hooray' and lifts her hands above her head. She still loves 'Twinkle, twinkle and is often saying 'ubabov' so we can sing with her.
She loves music and will 'dance' as soon as it's on - so, so cute to watch.
She's taken to 'launching' of the top step of our external stairs as soon as I head up them to pick her up (after putting all the 'stuff' in the car!) - so cute, but a little dangerous - not sure how to stop this one.
She loves 'run, run, run' when we chase her.
One of my greatest joys at the moment is when she is a bit unsure, or upset, she will cuddle into me including tucking her hands under her body against my chest. Melts my heart! She's giving kisses with a bit of encouragement.
She is wearing her hair up a lot these days and is very good at leaving it that way remarkably!
She's sleeping beautifully during the day - regardless of where she is - here or at the new home. 2-3 hours without fail. Praise God!
She cries out most nights, a number of times, but not enough to get me up. Not sure what that's all about at this stage.
She still loves her veggies and really dislikes anything tinned! Can't complain really. She also loves chicken, meat and fish. Wow! how lucky am I?
She's beginning to enjoy cleaning her teeth (well sort of!).
What else? uhmmm....
so many things, but can't think at the moment :)
I know I say it often, but I'm so besotted and overwhelmed at God's goodness in giving me the perfect little girl for me. She is strong willed, but I pray that will turn out the right way! She sings her little heart out in the car - loves people so much - enjoys the other children at playgroup - LOVES her daddy..the list goes on.
Well, I'll let you just enjoy some more photo's in the meantime ....she's still in some size 0's and fast moving into 1's. She still about 11kg by our scales - so not much weight gain, but plenty of height! The 'hair' one is after I took her 'pigtails' out and after she'd had a sleep - gotta love it!




No comments: