Sunday, May 20, 2007

Is she really 21 months....

I don't know that I will approach or 'celebrate' a milestone month without thinking of Ebony's birth mummy and daddy. I weep for what they are missing out on - for the little toddler she is and wish so strongly that they could somehow see how happy and wonderful she is. But I can't and I think that will always make me sad.
The days and months are running into each other more than anyone could imagine...especially me.
Times have been fairly tough at the moment...on Ebony and on me. Trying to spend time with my little girl in amongst packing, unpacking, cleaning and cleaning....and cleaning - haven't been easy. I know she's suffering to some extent and so am I. I'm so exhausted all the time - but I know this will change. Photo's will come in the next post - there is just too much happening at the moment and I can barely write I'm so exhausted....

No comments: