Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Some special things about my girl...

It's been such a long time since I've posted...well for me anyway! We've moved and so much has happened. This won't be my normal wordy post but I just wanted to share some of the gorgeous things my girl is doing at the moment...
** You should see her face when she 'hears' her bottle being prepared - she is more excited about it than anything else at the moment!
** One of the gorgeous things she does is she 'hides' behind her chubby little hands when she wants to play 'boo'
** When we are out walking in the pusher she puts her hand back toward mine - just so I can hold her hand
** She is often 'upside' down in the cot when I go to do my final night time check. I know that won't be the case for much longer! It's so cute to see arms and legs everywhere and her toes where her nose should be!
** She has this habit of "drawing a big breath" after drinking water.....it's so cute - it's like she hasn't had a drink for hours and hours and she really plays on it.

Ebony is growing and changing more than I want her too - but she's a happy contented little girl - what more could I ask for???? Enjoy some photo's....





4 comments:

Cristina said...

Jen she is just so gorgeous. I am thrilled that you have finally moved - having moved 6 times in the last 10 years, I know how much of a drag (and a stress!) it can be. Hope you are feeling refreshed and well-rested soon. Enjoy your lovely new home, and precious daughter.
Blessings,
Cristina xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, Gra & Ebony,
It was our priveledge and joy to be a part of your special family this past long weekend! Loved Boote B&B on Ranch Rise with the views to die for! Ebony truly is a joy and we look forward to seeing you all again. We didn't get to see the red couch, have to take a rain check! We'll look forward to that...
Lots of love and blessings Tony & Tan.

Blondie said...

She is simply divine. What an absolute treasure to have her home.

Diana said...

I am happy to hear that you are in your new home;-)
Ebony gets prettier and prettier each picture you post.
Diana