Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My five batch buddies and me (from Ebony)

Wow! what fun we've had. We got together with the other 5 girls that were adopted on the same day as me and we've had a really great time!
We left on Friday because it was a long drive....we arrived in Yendon, near Ballarat, and I started to play with my Suixi buddy Ruby straight away...we had lots and lots of fun together. Mummy says I slept really well again! I wasn't feeling very well, but I still had lots of fun.
On Saturday we woke up and we got ready for the combined birthday party - all six of us girls turn 2 within four months - so we've decided that each year we'll celebrate in October - which is right in the middle. I don't know what it all means really and I'd been a bit cranky mummy said, so I went to bed at 11.30am and didn't wake up until nearly 3pm!!!! mummy said I nearly missed the party....I didn't care - there was still lots of fun to be had and plenty of really yummy food. We girls all had fun together and there was so much to do. Ruby's mummy and daddy live on a farm so there was animals to see - a great cubby house, swings and slides and .... a gorgeous puppy dog for me to love. I had SO MUCH fun.....not to mention all the great presents I got - mummy said I'm very spoilt...not sure what that means either but the gifts are sure great. I got a Playschool Humpty Dumpty - a cooks apron and tools - a great cubby house that I can't wait to use and a really special book, hair clips and a bath mate to wash myself with (it's a ladybird too!). How lucky am I !!!!
We stayed with Ruby until Monday, so we had lots of fun on Sunday too and then on Monday we went home via Ballarat where I went to Gymbaroo with Ruby - it's a sort of fun kids gym and I had a ball. It was a long drive home, but mummy said I did ok really. She said we left Ballarat at 11am and didn't get home until 6.15pm - that's a long time (whatever time is).

Anyway - mummy says everyone wants photo's - so here are some from the weekend.


party time! yipee

Ruby and me blowing out candles

...us six girls in our special jackets for a photo shoot

Me, Eliza and Ruby in the bath

me and Ruby ... the morning after

This is good fun (don't you love the position of the fingers!!!)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Look at all of those cute girls! What fun you all had!

Mendy said...

Love the pictures! Ebony is growing so fast. I love her beautiful smile.
Mendy and Joleigh

Anonymous said...

Wow - all you girls so beautiful :) wonderful to see photos of you being together - playing and all :)

I wish it wouldn´t be so far away - then I could have brought ElĂ­sabet over to meet you and play with :)

Maybe someday ;)

Love to you all -
Kitta & family in Iceland