Thursday, March 20, 2008

Playschool concert

I couldn't wait! I organised tickets way back in January and, knowing how much Ebb loves Playschool I knew it would be a blast.... was I disappointed? .... not by the concert at all. Eb started off brilliantly she was dancing with her buddy Autumn-Grace before it even started. Then it got crowded and she couldn't dance much, but she happily watched the concert until the two 'characters' started chasing each other around the stage. All of a sudden I see the bottom lip drop and she comes flying into my arms. She spent the rest of the concert in my arms (hey! any chance for a hug is a good chance!...I made the most of it). She was ok while she was in my arms and got back into the swing toward the end. I'm sure the next one will be better :)



No comments: