Friday, July 11, 2008

Cousins

What fun it's been - 2 weeks of darling Renee here with us. I'm feeling terribly sad now she's gone. I cried lots when she left - poor Eb didn't know what to do. But I thought I'd share some of the photo's I've taken (or Renee) during the past week.


in Renee's PJ's


poor Renee trying to have breakfast!


an action shot of Eb playing on the cushions


Renee took this - it's Eb and Tanya who is spending a lot of time looking after my girl - we are coming to know and love this precious girl - she's so sweet and so beautiful with Eb and Renee adored her too.


after a long day working it was out for dinner!


and dinner was yummy!


then it was snow bunny time :) - how cute is my little angel?


a snowman had to be made of course!


and together of course!


my gorgeous snow bunny


and her cute boots


my gorgeous girls


kersplat!


this is fun mummy!

I really am so sad - but also so glad - that I feel so sad. I don't remember ever leaving one of my Aunty's places and feeling really sad. Renee said she cried lots on the way home too (Gra took her back). I feel totally blessed to have two very special little princesses in my life - and even more so that they get on so well.

Till next time precious Renee - and there WILL be a next time sweetheart!

1 comment:

Chelley said...

Looks like they are FRIENDS for life!