Thursday, July 31, 2008

Indian night

The local Tawonga School held an 'Indian' night and we had a wonderful time - firstly eating the magnificent food and then watching the children dressed up and singing traditional Indian song and dancing as well.
Eb was a bit shy most of the night and was very clingy. She kept mentioning her dear friend 'Lijah' who left for Cambodia 3 months ago and after she persisted I finally followed her pulling hand only to look up and see a young boy who is SO like Elijah only with red hair. I emailed Katrina and told her that Elijah may be gone, but he's certainly not forgotten in my darling daughter's eyes!
I took some photo's when Eb finally 'warmed up' to the crowd - she was really, really enjoying herself - so much that I couldn't get a good photo!



No comments: