Saturday, July 05, 2008

A visit from Eb's cousin Renee

We've had lots of fun! Renee arrived with her Mum and Dad on Saturday 28th and they stayed until Tuesday morning while Renee stayed! She is such a delight to have around and I know I will miss her heaps when she's gone ..... but Eb will miss her more! They have become real little buddies and play so well together. I haven't heard Eb laugh as much as she has over the past week. I think Renee gets a bit tired from time to time - but, as usual, Eb just doesn't stop until she lays her head on her pillow! We've had fun playing board games, cooking, walking the lake - you name it...and only one week has gone. Secretly, I'm hoping to take Renee up to the snow this week if we can - she would absolutely LOVE it. I'm fairly sure it's free to go up to Falls Creek if you go after 2pm - so we'll see what we can do. Renee is just so sweet and such a good child (11yo) to have around. She's obedient - friendly - happy and fun! I don't want next weekend to come!








blurry but shows the wonderful relationship these two share

it's great having a 'photographer' around!



this is the photo no mummy should take - my darling girl 'concentrating' - if you know what I mean!!!! :)

mummy looking tired but oh so happy

making meringues...well eating meringues!

No comments: