Thursday, November 13, 2008

A trip to my Dad and Mum's

Well - another adventure.
Mum had a shoulder replacement about 5 weeks ago. I had planned to surprise her with a visit over a number of weeks but her rehab kept stretching out. Finally she came home and we arrived unexpectedly there on Sunday. Dad knew of course - but Mum was thrilled. We had such a lovely time with them - but I didn't take many photo's really. A bit unusual for me.....a lot of driving and a little girl who is insisting on waking very early at the moment meant I was quite tired a lot of the time - but we still had a great time together. I would have loved to stay a bit longer if I could have - but we're off again this weekend camping.....it should be good fun - Eb hasn't camped since April last year!

Mum and Eb reading 'Dora' together (well Eb acting and Nan watching)



I really love these two photo's of Eb and Nana in the pool - it just shows something of how their relationship is blossoming....especially the first one.



and just a cute one of my little girl relaxing and enjoying the water - for the very first time she actually jumped from the side of the pool into my arms which was so exciting for me - she only had one term of lessons during 4th term 2007 - so to do this is great. She rarely gets to a pool because we only have a summer one here.

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

And you know... there is nothing better then a child having a 'nana' to go to... I remember dearly my nana... I miss her dearly...
Sorry about not visiting sooner... work is keeping me busy...
Also Happy Thanksgiving... take care