Sunday, December 30, 2007

and the days that followed that momentus occasion...

we have had family stay and these are just some of the fun times we have shared...especially the little ones....


..the Ebony and Ivory's (Sizzie (Lizzie) and Bec Bec (Beccy)) on our deck...


.....my precious poppet....


...the four youngest grandkids on our bed and having a ball....


.....the grandkids all together....


.... the whole family without my sister's husband....


...the four 'kids'....


...the matriarchs...or, as we know them...Mum and Dad!


My sister and her 3 beautiful children...not sure when we'll get another photo like this!!!

2 comments:

OziMum said...

Hi Jen! Don't worry about using my name!!! I'm not! I was using all our names on my blog til about 6 months ago... hubs owns a Security Co. and got all paranoid!

Looks like you guys had a great family gathering - its fantastic when ALL the family can get together at the same time! It doesn't happen very often in our family either!

Chelley said...

Hey there are soem really nice photos in that post! Isnt it great to have family over and to enjoy time with them!!!