Friday, December 14, 2007

And then it was playgroup Santa....

I should have known I didn't need to go into Albury/Wodonga to meet Santa! He came to playgroup at Mt. Beauty.
Eb was a bit better with him however but this time she refused to get on the pony they had there especially to give the children the experience of a ride. (must say the flies were really bad so I probably don't blame her!).
It was a lovely morning and Eb's pressie from Santa was a set of maracas and a little jingle bells belt that we attached to her ankle so she jingled where ever she walked! Too cute.
I dressed her in the little t-shirt I made her. Thankfully she got to wear it quite a number of times. I also made one for the other 5 Suixi girls for the celebration of Forever Day....which is fast approaching!





No comments: