Thursday, January 24, 2008

January

So much seemed to happen in the month of January...and I'm having SO much trouble with my internet running out of ... I don't know how you say it but at about 1/2 way through the month I'm being slowed right down. Not even sure I'll be able to do photo's .... but I'll give it a try!

Here are just some of the things that happened in our lives ....

This first one is one I just love of my 'cool chick'!




and then the 'athletic chick'!




Are you horrified by the steepness of this slide and a little girl on her own????It's every bit as steep as it looks AND that's the 2nd tier....I was horrified, but there is a certain daddy that was confident she'd be ok! I put a stop to it 'cause one wrong move and it wouldn't be a pretty outcome.




Then it's daddy's girl....




We had friends come to visit and we managed to get some stunning photo's in the process....



I love this one.....these PJ's fitted Eb when we were in China....look at them now! this is definitely the last wear :)

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Hello...I want to invite you (and your readers) to the adoption forums at Forever Parents. Forever Parents was created in 2002, first on the the msn boards and then ezboard. We just recently relaunched with our new forums at http://forums.foreverparents.com.

Our community exists to support adoptive and waiting families in a private, friendly setting.

For more information, our blog is located at http://foreverparents.blogspot.com/

Thank you...see you there!

Joanne