Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Kinder begins....

I've been dreading this day (in more than one way!). I just didn't know how Eb was going to cope, but she did really well.
We both stayed for a while to watch as Elene - the new Kindy teacher welcomed everyone and read a story about children from all over the world (very appropriate). She seems to have a strong Aboriginal bent....which is fine. Then there were some fun songs and then it was time for us to go. Eb had been sitting on Graham's knee during most of the welcome - and she wouldn't let him go if he moved! I was more than a little concerned deep down inside - but she ended up being mostly ok when we left - whew! relief.....to say the least :)
When I returned to pick her up I was so, SO happy to see her - and her me. It was beautiful. Maybe this year is just going to be better ..... I sure hope so.

Ready to go...






Glued to Daddy's knee while watching the welcome...


Getting 'into it'.....










Then Mummy came back...

1 comment:

Chelley said...

its pretty touogh huh!! I hate it!

Arliah turned around after goign to big school for 3 days and said.

I dont need you to walk me in anymore I can do it!

Aghhh why do they GROW so fast!