Sunday, April 28, 2013

A fun party in Werribee....and a fun stay in Clifton Hill

You re-connected with one of the other China girls while we were in Bendigo and you got on so well with her, so when we received an invite to her 8th birthday party I decided we should go.
We were lucky enough to be able to stay at the absolutely beautiful home of our friends in Clifton Hill (part of our Suixi adoption family).  They were away for the weekend so we had this home to ourselves.
I felt like I was on a luxury holiday!
Well, regardless of all that ~ it was a pirate party and I luckily had a girly pirate outfit given to me by my sister in law.  Phew.
You can see from these photo's (and video) that it was a blast.
I planned to go home after the party, but decided to spend another night in luxury and drive home on Sunday.  Great weekend!




a little bit of fun....







....and a bit of pirate party fun....




Last day, just before we left to come home, you decided to try the skateboard out


We stopped at DFO in Essendon and came across this amazing community BBQ set up!


No comments: