Monday, April 15, 2013

A new skill on your bike.....

Today you did it!  After much deliberation (well, probably not a lot really!) you managed to ride your bike down our street!

The last time we tried you were terrified.

We live on a VERY steep street and I don't blame you at all for being a bit fearful.....but after our recent trips around town....and a few attempts at braking downhill....you mastered it!

Today was your first day back at school after the holidays and we've had a big end to them so I really didn't know how you would feel about riding.....especially on your own bike.

You see, for the last few years when we've riden to school, you've been on the 'tag-a-long' so we both pedal but I brake, steer etc.

Now I can sell the tag-a-long and I know you'll be fine on your own.

So, so proud of you.  I wish I could show how steep our street is but I can't.

Here are some photo's of you riding....not today but only a week or so ago.





No comments: