Monday, October 27, 2008

Dry night

Things happen so quickly in the lives of our little ones.
I can't believe it, but Eb had a dry nappy this morning.
Now I'm not really expecting that this will last for one moment - but it's a start.

Having said that, I feel like it's another 'goodbye' moment. All of a sudden I have this gorgeous little girl with a tiny bottom 'cause there's no longer a nappy there. Another of many 'BIG' changes and it makes me just a tiny bit sad...probably sounds strange - but that's just me. Saying goodbye to things can be hard when you know you'll never visit them again. Yesterday I packed away most of her cloth nappies (actually I put them away as rags) along with the water proofs (some unopened) and sorted out the 'little swimmers' she'll probably never use...not to mention the potty and toilet seat I had for her! Oh well - luckily Tanya who looks after Eb and has become a lovely friend is having a baby so there will be someone to pass them on to!

Here's the 'new' look!

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a good thing... think of all the extra $$$$ saved... oh how she is looking as cute as a button...

Mendy said...

YEAH Ebony! Great job!