Friday, October 17, 2008

Toilet training continued....

I can't believe how easily Eb seems to have worked out what's going on. Today is really only day 7 and she's been marvellous. I think the only 'accident' I've had since Monday was during one afternoon sleep which is quite understandable. Now I'm getting her out of her nappy as soon as she wakes and she seems to be telling me even if she has a nappy on. So my laundry has changed quite a bit! I've barely got nappies to wash (yep! I have been doing cloth nappies for the whole (almost) 22 months!....except when we go away or out and at night time). I even took her over to Bright on Wednesday and out and about yesterday and she just let me know when she needed the toilet. Luckily she didn't ask when we were in the car! So - I'm not saying that we're all the way - but we are FAR further than I dreamed we would get this soon. I honestly thought this 'attempt' would be just an attempt! now it seems she's much smarter than me!

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Yay Ebony!! What a big girl. Loving the new blog header pic too - she looks so grown up!

Cristina xxx

Anonymous said...

The photo on this blog page is just stunning Jen,...love love love it! Gorgeous girl!
Hugs, Kim x