Friday, August 15, 2008

Independence Day

Can you believe it???? This little girl of mine is about to turn 3 (next Wednesday 20th) and today she's started this 'don't want it' thing. Doesn't matter what it is she 'don't want it'. So tonight I'm getting her ready for bed and she, of course, 'don't want it'. I'm trying to explain to her that saying that isn't very nice and that she shouldn't say it - so she said it again .... a few times. I told her that was enough and she had to stop. Now my little girl knows my 'voices' and she knew this was a stern one and meant business. So - what did she do! she mouthed 'don't want it!' - I couldn't believe it! She's never done that before. Welcome to Independence Day! At least, I guess, she didn't say it did she !!!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Andrew said...

he he he - I'm sorry, that is tooooo funny! What a smart little girl! xx