Monday, March 30, 2009

Playschool revisited

I thought I'd give a concert another try. It's been a while since the last one.
Sadly - little has changed.
I was SO sure Eb would love Playschool now. As we entered the building I felt her little hand squeeze mine a bit tighter and then when we entered the auditorium she wanted 'uppy'. It must just be the volume of people and the noise level. She clung to me like a baby Koala to her Mummy. She wanted to watch but I couldn't move her or put her down - thankfully we had very good seats! Her friend Sarah was there too - and finally, in about the last 10 minutes, she came good! I was thrilled and her and Sarah laughed and danced to their hearts content!
We're getting there!....I hope. We've got the Wiggles at the beginning of June :)

We were lucky enough to have Leah and Nick presenting....(I hope it was Nick?)


Off my lap at least :)


Now we're getting there...


1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Now the Wiggles... ahhh... I saw them... had more fun then my niece did... though Greg has gone it doesn't seem the same :(
Playschool... gee, I watched that countless times with the nieces/nephews... I bet they still have Big Ted, Little Ted, Jemima... I can't recall the others...