Sunday, April 12, 2009

Babba comes to Mt Beauty

Yep! believe it or not.
I couldn't! I loved ABBA and have seen BABBA twice and really, really enjoyed them - so I was thrilled when I heard they were coming to Mt Beauty. Tiny Mt Beauty with a population of around 2,300! Amazing.
I decided all three of us should go - I mean Ebony LOVES to sing and dance.....well at least she does at home :)
It went ok - but she wouldn't budge of her Daddy's lap all night (only because he was a bit tucked in a corner where he could hear but barely see!)
For me however, it went great! I loved it. It was also great to see the people there really get into it. It took a little while but it happened and they all had a ball too. I couldn't dance because I really had no-one to dance with but I enjoyed it all the same!












No comments: