Thursday, April 09, 2009

Launch of Elevation Mt Beauty

Well - today was the day. Our opening - our first guests.
I have been so nervous. But I must say I was a bit encouraged when our first guest emailed me to ask if she needed to bring a mug for her coffee! If I was paying what they are paying I would expect FAR more than just a mug...and that is what they are getting!

Here's some photo's of the progress. The outside photo's are only progress - not the final effect...I'll put them up after the w/e. Graham finished working on the deck gate at 8.30pm tonight. Guests arrived at 11.30pm....welcome to the world of B&B's!

Our entrance


The back courtyard


a work in progress...the back pathway


a welcome visitor!...


Bedroom one




Bedroom two....


Lounge area with mood lighting...




from the deck....





So...what do you think? ? ?

2 comments:

Chelley said...

wow woah THAT looks so NICE!!!!!!

Cristina said...

I know where I'll be staying when I come to Mt Beauty!!!! looks GREAT Jen!! Cristina xxxxx