Thursday, January 21, 2010

More Melbourne

It was up bright and early today....I didn't sleep particularly well because I was sharing a large single with Eb and had Renee's feet at my face because she was sleeping alongside me on another larger single bed, but pointed in a different direction - so between Renee's feet and Eb's restlessness I didn't fair too well - but we were looking forward to the day so it didn't matter!
I hit a few Scrapbooking shops first - the girls (Eb and my nieces Renee and Lizzie) listened to music in the car - then we headed to Eastland where the girls were very glad to get out of the car!





We browsed around a bit - enjoyed a yummy lunch together while the two little girls had lots of fun climbing the marble pillars etc! and Renee enjoyed some more FOOD!





Then we headed back to the car where Renee wisely said to me - 'are we going to do something special for the little girls?' - she was right - they'd spent too much time in the car and then being told 'don't touch that' or 'get down from there' :). So we went to a local park in Croydon where they all had a good play. I was feeling pretty exhausted by then, so just sat around a took a few photo's!





After that we sadly went and dropped Renee back at her home - she was all on her own and I know it will have been hard for her...as it was for me. I will really, REALLY look forward to the next opportunity we have to have her up here...and yes Mum I promise you won't miss out!

After we dropped Renee off, we headed to Boronia to my girlfriend Tracey. We don't get to see as much of each other as I'd like - but at least we got a few hours in!



Then it was home for a bath - some play time and bed for Eb - I got to stay up and have a really lovely catch up with Mark and Bern...





No comments: