Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Oh no - the day's arrived to take Renee home :(

I was dreading today! I have enjoyed Renee staying more than words can say. She is such a delight and we share so much in common. The one good thing is that we have the rest of our lives to look forward to and that our bond will only grow. I'm going to miss her terribly.
So - we left for Melbourne, but like all girls, we HAD to do some shopping first! First we went to Wangaratta where we checked out a few Scrapbooking stores, Big W etc - then went to a great place (very child friendly) to have a yummy lunch together.
After that we headed to Melbourne.
We went straight to Di's (my sister) and spent a bit of time catching up there - we even stayed for dinner which was lovely.
Here are some photo's of my niece Jess and my sister Di....


And then Jess and Eb....


And then just a 'coy' Eb face..


...then we headed off to Lilydale to my brother and sister-in-law's.....and some sleep!....but luckily Renee came with us! She was only going to be hanging around at home and her Mum had to work, so I suggested she come with me for the night...which she readily did. There was, of course, more retail therapy planned for tomorrow!

No comments: