Saturday, August 08, 2009

At last...a beautiful sunny, winter day!

It has been SO wet. If it weren't for the fact that we need rain so badly - I'd be complaining! I kinda like the wet days because they give me a good excuse to stay inside...but I'm ready for some beautiful sunshine on my face. Well - today we got the chance and we took it!
Daddy had to go to Avenel to do some work for his Son so Eb and I jumped in the car and went for a ride around the lake. This time I took the 3 wheel bike that Eb was left by the Gliddon's when the went to Cambodia. It was Josiah's last I think and it's been well used - but Eb loved it. Well her little legs were going 10 to the dozen and I didn't know how she would go - but 2.5kms and a good play in the park and she was still running! She did so well - I'll be taking that one again....I even had to run at times. And you can see the fun she had....







Go girl go! those little legs going super dupa fast...










Then in the playground...

....and finally, Mummy and Eb back at home!


running into my arms!


Singing and dancing while she watches herself in the window!

No comments: