Friday, August 14, 2009

When or how will I get used to this?



This picture isn't very clear - but it's a picture taken from the drivers seat in my car looking back at an empty car seat. The one and only time I regularly have to look at that seat empty - when Eb's at Kinder. I don't know that I will ever really get used to it - I feel just a little sad every time I look up and my little buddy isn't there.
We've decided that Eb will do 3yo kinder again next year and then do 4yo in 2011 and school in 2012. Why you ask? because it feels right.
I've been praying about it and I feel a real sense of peace about my decision. She may be the only one of the 6 girls that starts that late...and that's probably the only thing that concerns me. Anyone I've spoken to here, whose opinion I respect, says I'm doing totally the right thing. So next year it will still only be a few hours a week that I look at an empty car seat - but for me it's still too often!....but don't get me wrong - I know it's all good. :-)

No comments: