Friday, August 14, 2009

Meet.......





The beautiful and very cute...Somersault!
Yep - that's what Eb called her.
We found Somersault at Target during their toy sale and I relented and let Eb have her because she was just SO cute and Eb took a real shine to her (I don't often impulse buy let me tell you!).
I asked Eb what she would like to call her and she uummed and aahhed and then came up with 'Jesus'! I told her that there was only one Jesus and was there another name she could think of. She went quiet and I could see the 'wheels turning' and then she said 'Somersault'. I thought it was a very, very sweet name - so it's stuck!
Don't you think she's gorgeous?!
Somersault goes absolutely EVERYWHERE with Eb - she's almost as important as Suixi bear! Even Suixi bear is being moved over in bed to allow for Somersault!
The only thing MORE important is ..... snugly of course!

No comments: