Sunday, February 01, 2009

So how's the big girl bed going?

Beautifully. I can't believe how well Eb has taken to it. I'm still coming to terms with it all :)

I had to take the bed rail back and because of a long story it ended up that I didn't have one at all. Well - there was no need to replace because Eb just doesn't need it. I've included a couple of photo's taken this morning - but this is the closest she's come to falling out. It just doesn't really seem to matter. I've found her with her head hanging over the edge and I've found her completely upside down - but not out....yet!

As much as it's been hard for me I've looked for the silver lining and found it! One really wonderful thing about her being in a bed is that I can get in beside her and read to her or we can have a cuddle. It's been so special and so lovely to share these times with her - I think she's really enjoyed it to.

So, as the saying goes.....when God closes a door he always opens a window. Thank you God!

Now it's time for me to start getting emotionally ready for Kinder!



1 comment:

Mendy said...

awwwww! Hugs to you! It is hard letting our little girls grow up, isn't it.