Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Santa, Lakes Entrance and holiday fun with family

We only got 5 days in...and it wasn't enough - but it was great fun. I even got some Scrapbooking done!
Of course Santa made himself known too - but Eb's reaction cracked us all up! .......

Checking to see if Santa actually came??




it did get a smile eventually......and she COULD ride it! :)


Fun opening presents...




2 gorgeous cousins together...


Sadly poor Beccy (almost 7) and Bernie my SIL both got a tummy bug which kinda took away from a day or two for them - but I'm very grateful we didn't catch it!

Eb and Lizzie playing with Bec's Nintendo DS


My third attempt at face painting!...


Five beautiful cousins....


Ebby and Lizzie at the beach....



For me, the best part (other than the shear enjoyment of watching my little girl at Christmas time!) is simply catching up with family. It was a lovely relaxing time - the children had a LOT of fun together. Renee, my 12yo niece got "Singstar" for PS3 for Christmas and gosh did we have some fun times with that! Especially at night when the children had gone to bed. It was a really nice way to spend time together. You can have a laugh over a few video's of my darling daughter giving it her all! She loved it too.....








and then one absolutely exhausted little girl....

No comments: