Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another totally precious Mummy moment....

We are away at Nelson. Eb has been watching Toddler tunes on TV and I have been reading a compelling and disturbing article in an older Ni Hao magazine about RAD – something that sounded alarm bells to me with my girl some months ago. Then, out of the blue, like welcome rain on the dusty earth, my little girl came over to me and just gave me a beautiful hug. It was precious and it was like a gift to let me know that everything IS ok – she is not suffering from RAD and she loves her mama. As I write this article, she has just come over yet again and rested her raven black hair framed face on my hands as my fingers make their way across the keyboard. She obviously just loves her mummy in a way that I’ve wondered was ever possible.

No comments: