Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day 9

Mummy says it’s our last full day of holiday here. Mummy is sad – but I’m happy wherever I am! Isn’t that what life is all about afterall? Fun! Today we didn’t do much ‘cause it rained most of the day. I woke up early again (why not???). We just ‘chilled out’ at ‘hoday hme’. We went for a bit of a walk just before lunch and picked up some ‘kinding’ for the fire. Daddy lit the fire and then I had some lunch and a sleep before we went for another walk to the ‘pub’. It was a fun day ‘cause I was barely in the car the whole day!!!! Oooh and I got wet when we went for our walks….now that’s fun!


I love reading with my Daddy



Then it was time for ANOTHER walk and to collect some kindling for the fire


...and a ride on Daddy's shoulders...I love it up here


this is me running toward the bath until I found out it was that horrible 'pa bath' again....I just cried my lungs out to let them know my thoughts! (but I still didn't win!)


The three of us on the bridge at Nelson


You probably can't tell, but this is me playing in the rain and loving it!


This is a photo Mummy took of the storm

No comments: