Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Day 5 - from here it's through Ebby's eyes!

I woke at 6.30am today (would have been 7.30 if it weren’t for daylight savings ending). We headed into Mount Gambier for some retail therapy and a hair cut for daddy. Found some bargains for me too … but Mummy says I won’t get to wear them for a few years. Then we drove home just ‘cause I needed a sleep…oh well. After my sleep Mummy and Daddy took me to a local park. We walked all the way even though Mummy pushed the stroller – I can’t figure Mummy’s out? (although I was glad ‘cause I got very tired on the way home and ended up using it). Then Mummy thought it would be a good idea if I had a spa bath. After filling it up Daddy decided to start the pump thingy and it gave me a huge fright so there was no way I was getting into that thing! Mummy managed to get me in there and even to wash my hair, even though I screamed the whole time. Then I was happy to watch Daddy while he had a spa bath. I don’t like that thing at all, I’d much rather have a shower. We had some yummy dinner then I went to bed after a bit more play.


Hey - aren't I cool?


Me and Daddy skipping down the drive


Mummy took this one from the bridge over the Glenelg River


Time to play - yippee!


Mummy takes funny photo's sometimes don't you think?


...and I LOVE playing in the park


no matter what equipment it is

1 comment:

Chelley said...

Jen you really have a great eye for photogphery