Sunday, April 13, 2008

On the way home

Today we sadly packed our bags and left to go 'ome'. I'm not really sad at all - except it meant even more time in my carseat!
We stopped at Port Fairy to have some lunch - that was nice - but then food always is to me.
I fell asleep between Port Fairy and Yendon - and it wasn't pretty when I woke up. I feel really yucky when I wake up from a sleep in the car - and I think Mummy and Daddy end up feeling yucky with me! We stopped on the side of the road for a minute while I settled down.
Then we got to Ruby's home.....it was such good fun being with one of my China buddies and playing with her and her toys. Mummy said she was really proud of me 'cause we played together SO well. Ruby is a fun friend. I feel very lucky.
Mummy said I had a bad night though and ended up having another mild version of a 'sleep terror' whatever that is - I don't remember.
We had to get on the road in the morning 'cause we had lots to do on the way 'ome'. It was real good to get home when we finally did though!


Bye bye Nelson (this was the view from the table we ate at)


We had LOTS of fun!


...and cuddles! (how cute?)

2 comments:

McNicol Family said...

I have really enjoyed reading all about your holiday. Sounds like it was fun (all be it busy)and full of wonderful memories. Jen, I just wanted to compliment you on your amazing photography skills - you really do know just how to capture one of 'those' moments.

Love You Lots
Christine :-)

McNicol Family said...

I have really enjoyed reading all about your holiday. Sounds like it was fun (all be it busy)and full of wonderful memories. Jen, I just wanted to compliment you on your amazing photography skills - you really do know just how to capture one of 'those' moments.

Love You Lots
Christine :-)