Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Eliza and her Mummy Kate come for a visit

Eliza is the second youngest of the girls adopted from Suixi. Her and Eb get on very well as do Kate and I! It's wonderful in so many ways - but I must say I feel very, very blessed to have the batch I have - we all get on so well and to all have girls within 4 months of age and from the same Orphanage is amazing.

It had been Eliza's birthday a few weeks before so here's her seeing her present - I wish I could have captured 'the moment' she saw it - the look of excitement was priceless. It wasn't so much for her now as later when she's older - but she loved it anyway!


These are just photo's of the girls playing together.



fun in their matching PJ's....


budding artists.....




enjoying some fun food....


then it was the last morning....


and evening...when Daddy had some fun with Eb and Eliza...


I couldn't resist adding a couple of fun video's for you!

No comments: