Thursday, December 18, 2008

Then there was Kyneton....

My mentor (through the Adoption of Ebony) and friend Lyn and her adopted daughter Amanda invited us to come and spend some time with them at their Time Share in Kyneton. We arrived on Monday 15th and stayed until Thursday 18th. It was such a lovely time and such a beautiful bushland setting - but I was so tired it was a shame. I ended up going to bed early most nights because I was just so tired. Not sure why - maybe just the lead up with organizing the Family Service at Church for the 21st .... I just don't know. Kate and Eliza drove to Kyneton with us which was so much easier than doing it on my own - that was a real blessing.

Here are a couple of photo's of Ebony (3 1/4) and Manda (almost 6)


I just love this one of Ebby looking up at Manda


Running through the trees together...






I looked after the two girls on Tuesday while Lyn went back to Melbourne for a Christmas function at her work - that's why it's just me and the girls!


Next day was a big wet so we donned rain coats and headed of to play mini-golf. Eb had fun although she had little idea what she was doing!




Jessica, on the right, is Manda's cousin and is the most precious child - she was wonderful with Eb and is such a delightful child.


Wednesday we headed off to the pool - although it wasn't hot - the children absolutely loved the water...especially my girl!




Thursday, before we left, we had some fun with bubbles.....




Then Kate and Eliza appeared to pick us up so the girls had a final photo together.....


and one final one of Eb singing from "dance and learn with Mei Mei" a DVD she absolutely loves at the moment....and she's learning her Chinese from it :)

No comments: