Monday, December 22, 2008

Traditions.....

I've decided I'd like to make a few traditions....just 'cause that's who I am....so one of them is going and looking at the lights in town. Now we only live in a TINY town..around about 2,300 people....and many of them don't actually live here. BUT the lights are still great. So we loaded Eb in the car and off we went (Mummy, Daddy, Nana and Eb). She really enjoyed it - probably will more next year - but she did enjoy it and loved looking at all the different figures. There is one home where Santa sits out on the verandah (used to sit on the roof would you believe until the Doctor told him he wasn't allowed!). He is so much fun for the children but Eb still wasn't too keen although I got her out of the car and she was happy enough to take a bag of lollies! of course :)

I only got one photo of Ebony in the car ready to go - just the one to help remember the occasion....

No comments: