Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tasmania Day 7 - our last day

Well - all good things must come to an end.
Eb had a terrible night for some reason and ended up in our bed at some stage. Her and I woke up absolutely exhausted. She actually stayed in our bed and slept while we packed bags around her! I couldn't believe it.



I finally had to wake her and get her ready to go.
Once again - she loved the plane. I didn't so much this time - it was quite bumpy!

about to board...


...that's excitement...not fear!

When we arrived home in Melbourne we drove straight out to Wantirna where we finally put a deposit on our new Camper Trailer! What an exciting way to end a holiday. It will take about 3 months to be ready - but I don't mind at all. More chance to save for it!
Then it was off home to Mt Beauty.
A wonderful and very special holiday enjoyed by all of us. We are blessed.

No comments: